Meet Richard Israel
Known for his romantic, fine-art photography, Charlotte, NC. based Richard Israel creates collections of one-of-a-kind photographs. On your way to the altar, don’t miss the opportunity to have him capture your story. Choose your location in Charlotte or further afield, and he’ll find the right light and the perfect angles to bring out the best in you. All you’ll need to bring is your love.
Meet the Israel family and learn more from Richard...
- I have a beautiful wife who's way out of my league.
- I have 3 beautiful daughters.
- My 6lb Chi-Poo Lucy is my best friend.
- I was born in East London.
- Grew up in North London
- English food is still my favourite food.
- In my opinion London is the most exciting vibrant city in the world today.
- In my opinion Charlotte is a gorgeous place to get married.
- I cut hair at Vidal Sassoon for 20yrs.
- I'm obsessed with photography.
- I love all things analogue.
- I love to shoot with my vintage and antique cameras and lenses.
- I also love my Nikon digital kit.
- I'm obsessed with timepieces.
- I love working with interesting and interested people.
- I gave a TED Talk.
- I have spoken at many prestigious photography conferences.
- I've been featured in lots of magazines and blogs.
- I love to listen.
- I love to talk.
- I'm a pretty decent cook.
- I believe style is more enduring than trends.
- I believe weddings are all about turning imagination, love and connection into memories.